Dark Wolf Solutions is looking for a DevOps Engineer to develop cloud and platform infrastructure in support of the Sponsor’s continuous integration and deployment initiatives. The candidate will develop infrastructure using an Object Oriented Programming language and assist the development teams with applications written in Java. The successful candidate will serve primarily as a developer but should also have system administration skills and be willing to collaborate with team members as required on related duties to ensure mission success. This position requires a qualified person that has extensive experience in AWS and its related resources especially EC2, S3, and RDS. This important role requires a customer-oriented individual that can be successful in a highly collaborative environment. The position is located in the Herndon, VA area.
- 3+ years of experience with AWS cloud technologies
- Previous experience using EC2, S3 and RDS
- Familiarity with Cloud formation
- Previous experience using Rudy, Python and Java
- Previous experience with building Jenkins Pipelines using Groovy
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or 5 years of equivalent experience
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance required
- Previous experience supporting DevSecOps efforts
- Familiarity with Puppet to manage software installations
- Prior experience as a System Administrator
- AWS, CNCF or GCP certification
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.