Intetics Inc., a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions, is looking for DevOps Engineer to work with one of our projects.
Briefly why this position may be interesting for you:
- Work with a team of about 50 people
- Experience with modern microservices architecture
- Crossfunctional team of professionals (your personal professional upgrade)
- Living healthcare US project (with regular working schedule)
- Longterm project
- You make an impact - the project is really helping and socially important
We are working on a healthcare product — from scratch, we are developing a multilayer, web-based platform, built on the basis of microservice architecture which supports numerous integrations with external web services and third-party applications. The integral parts and products the entire system is built off provide a wide range of management automation solutions in the business development, marketing, operations.
- Strong experience background in managing a wide and high loaded on-premise architecture
- Strong experience background in AWS hosted infrastructure design, deploy and support
- Experience of setting up and manage infrastructure as a code approach
- Practical experience of the migration to the cloud is a big plus
- Understanding of cluster-based architecture and load balancing mechanisms and tools
- Strong background in Linux Administration (Centos 6,7)
- Understanding Microservices deployment mechanisms and patterns
- Experience in Microservice application fabric
- Domain-driven architecture and design understanding
- Understanding of Networking and Security, experience OWASP regulations auditing and compliance
- Strong work experience as a System Engineer supporting web application architectures (Nginx, Apache, .Net, C#, С++, Node.js, PHP, Python...)
- MS SQL, My SQL database management
- Experience with NoSQL Database technologies (Redis, Elastic Search, CouchDB)
- Strong understanding of message queuing systems such as RabbitMQ
- Experience with Monitoring tool stacks (Zabbix, Prometheus, Graphana, New Relic, Honeybadger)
- Experience in Linux/Python/Bash/Ansible/Terraform Scripts - to handle complex automation/administration tasks
- Experience in Automation and Configuration management in large multi-site environments using Ansible, Terraform
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Build tools such as Jenkins
- Working experience with Container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Ability to build UAT, like Sonar and other test tools
- Experience in GIT workflows for multiple properties and APIs
- JIRA Experience
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving skills, and attention to detail; mission-critical production support experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and experience in working effectively in a cross-functional team
Intetics Inc. is a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions built with SMAC, RPA, AI/ML, IoT, blockchain, and GIS/UAV/LBS technologies.
Based on proprietary pioneering business models of Offshore Dedicated Team® and Remote In-Sourcing®, an advanced Technical Debt Reduction Platform (TETRA) and measurable SLAs for software engineering, Intetics helps innovative organizations capitalize on global talent with our in-depth engineering expertise based on the Predictive Software Engineering framework.
Intetics’ core strength is the design of software products in conditions of incomplete specifications. We have extensive industry expertise in Education, Healthcare, Logistics, Life Science, Finance, Insurance, Communications, and custom ERP, CRM, Intelligent Automation and Geospatial solutions.
Our advanced software engineering background and outstanding quality management platform, along with an unparalleled methodology for talent recruitment, team building and talent retention, guarantee that our clients receive exceptional results for their projects. At Intetics, our outcomes do not just meet clients’ expectations, they have been exceeding them for a quarter of a century.
Intetics operates from 12 offices in 6 countries including Naples, FL (headquarters), Chicago, Dallas, Dusseldorf, London, Minsk, Krakow, Kyiv, Kharkiv, Lviv and Vinnytsia.
Intetics is ISO 9001 (quality) and ISO 27001 (security) certified and a Microsoft Gold, Amazon, and UiPath Partner. The company’s innovation and growth achievements are reflected in winning prestigious titles and awards, including Inc 5000, Software 500, CRN 100, American Business, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, European IT Excellence, Best European BPO, Clutch and ACQ5 Awards, and inclusion into IAOP’s Best Global Outsourcing 100 list.
You can find more details at Intetics.com.