IAM Infrastructure Engineer
Fivesky is looking for a highly motivated and talented IAM Authentication Infrastructure Engineer to join our team in Montreal, QC. The internal Identity Access Management infrastructure (IAM) covers identities across all business units across the firm.
What you've done:
- Worked with IAM Authentication and Identity Systems and Infrastructure products and security environments.
- Worked with moderate to large scale enterprise architectures.
- Worked with CA Single Sign-On (SiteMinder) and PingFederate products
- Experience with open-source authentication protocols and related technology including OpenID Connect, oAuth2.0, and SAML.
- Experience with development tools and an intermediate knowledge of at least one scripting language such as Perl, Python.
- Experience with Git, Jenkins and other CI/CD tools to support DevOps
- Familiarity working with LDAP, Kerberos, RSA SecurID, SSL, Mutual SSL environments
- Knowledge of operating system administration on Linux [Redhat] platforms
- Provided senior-level support for firm authentication solutions and provide senior level 3 and DevOps support
- Created lightweight tooling in support and maintenance of the infrastructure.
- Participated on calls with internal users and external clients or vendors.
What you will do:
- 5+ years of experience working with IAM authentication and authorization solutions.
- 3+ years of experience with CA Single Sign-On (SiteMinder)
- 3+ years of experience with PingFederate
- 2+ years of experience coding in Java Or Python Or Perl
- 2+ years of experience with Git, Jenkins and other CI/CD tools to support DevOps
It would be great if you also had:
- CISSP, AWS Certified SysOps Administrator, Certified DevOps Engineer, Azure Administrator Associate or similar certifications
- IAM Cloud platforms such as Azure or AWS.
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in Montreal. Salary is open based on experience and qualifications.