Sr DevOps Engineer - Telecom provider
Remote, anywhere in LATAM
Take a major role in the operations area of an American telecom company, working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment to bridge the needs of the operation team and its relation with the development team.
- We’re looking for someone with well-rounded sysadmin experience who can troubleshoot network, database, or application issues.
- For this position, a candidate needs to be able to triage issues in the application side of things.
- An operational background is ideal to perform this role.
- A lot of the day to day work will be MySQL, answering technical questions, pushing deployments, monitoring improvements, post mortems for outages, application configuration administration and internal configuration (Splunk, Artifactory, Firebase, for example).
- Previous and solid experience as a DevOps, with great Ops and Linux System Administration background.
- Proficiency with MySQL or Apache.
- Have experience administered and troubleshoot an enterprise application.
- Payment in USD.
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms.
- Remote workshops & activities.
Job tags: Apache Linux MySQL
Job region(s): South America Remote/Anywhere