Senior Cloud Architect
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. Since 2011, our gaming titles have been downloaded more than 2 billion times, providing fun to millions of people, every day, everywhere.
We are not done yet. We aspire to develop games that will be remembered by generations. To achieve this goal, we strive to be best-in-class in each of our major disciplines: Product, Engineering, Art, Marketing, and Data. That’s why we are rapidly expanding and building talented and passionate teams in our offices in Argentina, Brazil, Ireland, and the US.About the Team
The IT Operation Team will be responsible to have world-class productivity and efficiency across the company by finding and further investigating efficiency opportunities related to better usage and/or provisioning of technology resources; building and maintaining our visualization layer for costs, usage, and performance reporting.
We aim to provide a structure for aligning IT strategy with business strategy, by ensuring observability and accountability for our IT operation, by building and following a formal framework to enable the organization to produce measurable KPIs towards achieving its strategies and goals while operating in an effective, efficient and compliant fashion.About the Role
We are looking for people that are passionate about technology with an economic-strategic vision who could set initiatives and lead the technical decisions we as a company, have to follow to optimize the usage of cloud providers and costs. We expect you to help us to have a consistent methodology and analytical skills to make the best decisions for the company.
Who you are
- You are a resourceful person with a go-getter attitude
- You are not afraid to propose and explore new initiatives
- You have a hands-on attitude towards collaborating with teams to make the best decisions related to Cloud Architectures.
- You have a strong passion for productivity and thinking out of the box about bringing new ideas and solutions for teams to be more effective and efficient.
- You have strong communication skills and you like to hear different perspectives and like to make decisions based on them.
What you'll do
- Be responsible for finding and further investigating efficiency opportunities related to better usage or provisioning of technology resources
- Get to know AWS billing and our main sources of costs
- Ensure cost allocation is done accurately, and that our allocation structure is updated
- Build a comprehensive backlog of savings opportunities
- Automate alerts and anomaly detection capabilities
- Expose costs and opportunities automatically to all Wildlife squads
- In-source Reserved Resources strategy
- Build capabilities to identify rightsizing opportunities
- Build dashboards to control our main efficiency metrics
What you'll need
- Strong engineering culture
- Knowledge and experience in Cloud Architectures (AWS is a plus)
- Strong Data-driven mindset
- Knowledge and experience in Infrastructure projects
- Experience working with and leading others through projects execution
- Good experience in working with multi-disciplinary teams since this role involves constant communication with different areas in the company