Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, AR
We build phenomenal products that our customers rely on so it’s important they are running at their best. As a Systems Management Specialist, you will work with the latest software to keep moving business forward. Whether it’s our Engineering teams that need a test environment or our software running in production, we are seeking skilled systems management professionals ready for the challenge.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Business Unit Introduction:
IBM Global Technology Services (GTS) helps clients plan, implement and manage an efficient, resilient, flexible IT infrastructure. IBM GTS is the partner of choice for infrastructure services – be it transformational outsourcing tied to business outcomes or integrated managed services or discrete services.
Who you are:
- Responsible for Designing and Architecture deployment, configuration, and application integration of XI52 DataPower appliances in Pre-production and Production environments.
- Support the application development teams to implement Service Oriented Architecture and integration of custom developed web services with DataPower features.
- Support enterprise initiatives by implementing Enterprise architecture reference patterns.
- Configure Web service proxy for SOAP & REST based web services using DataPower Design and Architect.
- Monitor, tuning and troubleshooting DataPower issues
- Configuring and supporting dynamic routing
- Configure AAA (Authentication, Authorization and Auditing) in DataPower
- Configure load balancing in DataPower
- Configure SSL/TLS connections
- Managing the deployment of XSLT, XSDs and WSDLs
- Install DataPower firmware updates as needed
- Work with IBM support for problem resolution using DataPower
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Proven experience on Datapower with API Connect administration experience.
- Proven experience in Disaster Recovery.
- Configure DataPower to comply with Commonwealth and clients IT policies.
- Develop and document standard processes for using DataPower.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Work independently and with other team members during design and implementation.
- Develop, document, make recommendations, and communicate plans for investing in IT infrastructure, including analysis of cost reduction opportunities.
About Business Unit
At Global Technology Services (GTS), we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It's a unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, "What else is possible?" GTS is the place for you!
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Job tags: Load Balancing REST
Job region(s): South America