Co-Op/Intern Infrastructure Administrator, SaaS
At Kinaxis, who we are is grounded in our common belief that people matter. Each one of us plays an important part in accomplishing our work, building our culture and making a global impact.
Every day, we’re empowered to work together to help our customers make fast, confident planning decisions. This is how we create a better planet – for each other, for our customers and for generations to come. Our cloud-based platform RapidResponse ensures that the products we need – everything from medicine and cars, to day-to-day items like toothpaste – make it to market and into our hands when we need them with minimal ecological footprint.
We make the world better, and you can too.Co-Op/Intern Infrastructure Administrator, SaaS
Job location: our office in Ottawa, Canada
About the team
We're looking for the best and brightest to take our SaaS infrastructure to the next level. If you are considered an IT wizard by your school peers, friends and family, you may just be the right person to join our team. If you have passion and expertise in Systems Administration, Networking or Cloud related technologies, this challenge may be just what you are looking for. Find out how Kinaxis helps some of the world’s largest companies “Know Sooner. Act Faster”.
What you will do
- Participate in planning and implementation of multi-scale projects
- Deploy and configure new computer and network equipment
- Data center cabling and rack-and-stack servers and network equipment
- Upgrade hardware firmware on equipment deployed in our existing SaaS infrastructure
- Troubleshoot Windows server and Linux server related issues
- Configure and automate software installations
- Respond to daily user requests and resolve issues in a proactive manner
- Log time and problem resolutions via our service ticket system
- May perform additional projects upon request
Technologies we use
- This opportunity is open to one rock-star Information Technology program student to come for a fantastic work term and learning opportunity
- Solid communication skills and willingness to work in a team environment a must
- Detail-oriented, hardworking and enthusiastic
- Able to work independently when requested
- Have a passion for all that is computer and cloud technologies
- CGRP Security clearance required
What we are looking for
- mandatory requirements
- mandatory requirements
What we have to offer
- Challenging Work - We love solving highly complex problems. And as the global leaders in our industry, we never stop innovating—our work is never “done. That’s because across our teams and in all roles, every employee is empowered to bring their best ideas forward and to jump in and solve the problems they’re passionate about.
- Great People - We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously! It’s in our DNA to celebrate, laugh, and have fun. We are stronger, together, when we are open, honest, and above all, real. Every person is valued here and plays an important role in our shared success.
- Global Impact - As a global team spanning continents, boundaries, and cultures, every day we are inspired by the impact our work has on our colleagues, our customers, our communities, and the world at large.
Kinaxis invites candidates to apply to its welcoming community. Accommodations are available upon request for applications in all aspects of the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org