IAM Automation Engineer
Fivesky is looking for a highly motivated and talented IAM / IDM Systems Engineer to join our team in Montreal, QC. The internal Identity Access Management infrastructure (IAM) covers identities across all business units across the firm, from employees and contractors to privileged access and non-human application accounts.
What you have done:
- SME for IAM L3 Engineering, this includes architecting, design and configuration of IAM using UNIX commands.
- Created scripts in Python / UNIX / Linux shell, bash etc
- Integrate third-party products with LDAP (fwd) and follow up with vendors.
- Troubleshoot Level 3 engineering issues.
What you will do:
- 5+ years of experience with Python / UNIX (shell / bash) scripting from scratch
- 3+ years of experience with IAM / IDM - L3 engineering experience on UNIX platform
- 3+ years of experience designing and configuring IAM architecture
- 2+ years of DevOps tools experience and use within IAM / IDM environment (e.g., Git, Jenkins, Ansibile)
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in Montreal. Salary is open based on experience and qualifications.