DevOps Engineer in Test Intern
At R3 the quality of our products and services is of paramount importance. Joining the Production QA team, you will participate in the creation of infrastructure components for the testing for Corda. You will gain valuable insight into Corda as a blockchain platform, experiencing first-hand the technical complexities of its deployment, operation and testing. You will need to be proactive, with a strong intellect and a passion to understand systems holistically and in detail. If this sounds like you, we would love to have you join the team.
- Support team members in their infrastructure requirements for testing
- Implement and extend automation tooling for the deployment of Corda components
- Create, support and maintain virtual test environments
- Work to improve the continuous integration pipeline
- Execute functional and non-functional tests to validate Corda operation
Education & Experience:
- STEM student proficient in Bash (shell scripting) or Python
- Able to work independently and collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary team
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal, written and oral communication skills
- Proactive, conscientious, self-motivated with excellent attention to detail
- Exposure to deployment automation tooling such as Ansible, Terraform or Kubernetes
- Exposure to cloud services such as Azure, AWS or Google
- Please note the start date for this position is Monday 21st June (subject to change) and our internship program lasts for 12 weeks; at present we can only consider applicants that commit to these time frames.
- Moreover, we cannot provide sponsorship for this position so in order to be considered, candidates will need to have the right to work in the UK
- We hope to be able to offer at least some (if not all) of the 12 week internship in person this year- although this will be dependent on the ongoing pandemic and each countries individual guidelines and restrictions.
Job tags: Ansible AWS Azure Bash Kubernetes Python Terraform
Job region(s): Europe