Nugit is driven by the desire to help people realise the possibilities of data. Our technology transforms business data into decision ready data stories which are easy for people to understand and share.
At Nugit Engineering we are always looking for talented individuals to join the team to grow together. We place a high value on willingness to learn, resilience and ownership in the team as we believe that those values strongly contribute to the success of what we do at Nugit.
As a Devops Engineer, you will corral infrastructure, servers, processes and documentation. Part of your work, especially at the outset, will involve a good amount of talking to developers, and documentation and improving workflows.
Experienced Devops engineers can look forward to working with Nugit’s Data team in automation and monitoring of a modern data pipeline.
- System administration and general day-to-day infrastructure support
- Work with app/service developers to understand, document, optimize and automate their existing processes and setup
- Assist in automating deployments and setups using config management tools
- Actively enhance and improve monitoring, command and control of Nugit infrastructure
- Embrace and implement best practises for security and devops
- Providing Nugit’s Software Engineer a self serve model for debugging, troubleshooting, deployment and monitoring
- You're comfortable with the command line
- You've administered Linux servers and enjoys it
- You're are a team player and be independent when necessary
- You're familiar with at least one config management tool
- Scripting and/or programming experience is essential
- Experience in CI/CD tooling is a plus
- You are entrepreneurial – you’re an independent thinker and a problem solver
- You are effective – you use version control with git, you work fast, ship product and you get stuff done
- You are a team player – you want to work with engineers, designers and data scientists from all over the world
- You are adaptable – you embrace the fast paced and always changing nature of a startup
- You are remarkable – you can show us real-world examples of the amazing stuff you have built in the past
- You are curious and a fast learner
Backed by global leading venture capitalists Sequoia and Wavemaker, Nugit is expanding its team to help build the future of data storytelling. Our AI technology makes building and sharing data stories easy so everyone can be a great data storyteller. Companies such as Johnson & Johnson, Audi, Fave, Kellogg’s, and PropertyGuru use Nugit’s platform to give everyone access to data to do their jobs well.
NOTE TO CANDIDATES: Please express your interest for this role via the online application below. It is helpful for your application if you explain why you would be suitable for the role. Please do not send your information directly to Dave or firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE TO RECRUITERS: This position will be processed and managed by Nugit team. We will not be able to accommodate any profiles from recruitment firms or agencies. Please do not call or send your information to Dave or email@example.com. We are not engaging with any more recruiters for the time being. Thank you.