Site Reliability Engineer
As a site reliability engineer (SRE) in the Navinfo Europe Team you will play a key role in the implementation and the deployment of the IT Systems supporting our R&D and operations.
You will facilitate the deployment and maintenance of our IT infrastructure throughout the organization with the objective to safeguard the level of quality & reliability of our products and services to increase the customer satisfaction.
We need to have the right IT Infrastructure and Services to deliver world class quality products, services & solutions to our customers.
What you’ll do
- Work in team of Windows and Linux administrators reporting to (project) management
- Apply your technical knowledge and insights to create a road-map and architect solutions to meet business and IT needs, ensuring technical viability of new projects and successful deployments, and infusing key infrastructure technologies
- Create plans and strategies for the implementation of infrastructure solutions and service sustainability
- Develop excellent relationships with key stakeholders and IT decision makers
- Provide technical expertise to internal customer inquiries, requests and problems
- Develop and Document IT solutions to improve administration, security and maintenance
- Improve metrics to detect, locate, report and automatically act on IT infrastructure issues.
- Work closely with configuration management and facility management to ensure good user experience and employee on-boarding
- Incidental work and support outside business hours might be required
What you’ll need
- Team player mentality
- Passion for IT
- Excellent collaborative and communication skills in English, i.e., communicate the complex process in a very simple and compelling manner, negotiate and pursue your case in a complex environment.
- BSc degree or equivalent reasoning level
- Our ideal candidate has 5+ years technical experience in a complex high-tech business across multiple locations.
- Experienced with Linux based server infrastructure
- Experienced with managing Kubernetes clusters and application, on-premise and in the cloud
- Experienced with managing and improving monitoring systems based on Prometheus, Grafana and Loki
- Experienced with state-of-the art technologies like a AI-Ready infrastructure with NVIDIA DGX-1 Servers
- Experienced with automated infrastructure configuration and provisioning with Puppet and/or Terraform.
- Experienced with VMWare
- Experienced with AWS/Cloud(s)
- Experienced with working in data centers
- Experienced with networking setup and maintenance
- Experienced with storage systems and protocols
- Strong background in enterprise & technical architecture design
- Time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Understanding of Scrum or Agile development and Development Operations team initiatives
- Innovative problem solving, design and testing skills
- Highly motivated and customer focused
- Can deal with start-up organization mentality
- Dutch, German and Chinese is considered a plus
Meet your team
We are Navinfo Europe, we research and develop prototypes & tools for our mother company in China. In this team, your work is vital to ensure the delivery of gold standard products & services to car manufacturers worldwide.
NavInfo is a China-based technology company who is leading the way to become the “Digital Brain of Intelligent Driving” with core businesses in HD map, high accuracy positioning and automotive-grade semiconductors for ADAS and autonomous driving. Founded in 2002, NavInfo is the market leader in navigation map, dynamic traffic information, navigation software development and state-of-the-art customized telematics solutions to both passenger and commercial vehicles.
Now, NavInfo is ushering in the age of autonomous driving with a comprehensive technology development strategy and laying the foundation to become one of the most trustworthy autonomous driving solution providers in the China market and beyond.
With over 17 years of experience in delivering connected navigation software, traffic information and highly accurate digital maps, we are a trusted partner to the global automotive industry.
What we offer
- A good employment package, including market level salary and a pension plan
- Flexible work hours
- You will be working in a competent, young, international and dynamic team
- An international, informal company with a solid customer base
- 8% holiday allowance annually
- 25 vacation days, 5 compensation days
- Extensive training opportunities