DevOps Engineer (Development) - Loan Services Company
Remote, anywhere in LATAM
Take a major role in a non-prod environment, working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment to help our client to bridge the adoption of both Agile and DevOps methodologies in their operations and development teams.
- Participate in the design, implementation, and testing of distributed systems in an agile environment.
- Partner closely with your peers various operations teams to improve quality and velocity of teams’ deliverables.
- Contribute to design and code reviews, as well as help to monitor and improve production systems.
- Engage in the client's agile culture to consistently deliver value to their customers and business.
- 4+ years experience in roles with DevOps-related tasks.
- Solid scripting experience with any programming language (a background acting as a developer is ideal).
- DevOps stack experience with infrastructure and deployment automation (e.g CloudFormation, Terraform, GitLab, Jenkins, etc).
- Expertise with AWS, especially serverless technologies such as Lambda, SQS, SNS, S3, API Gateway, DynamoDB, etc.
- Understanding of all phases of a modern agile SDLC.
- Capable to overlap at least 6 working hours with the client (US Pacific time).
- Payment in USD.
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms.
- Remote workshops & activities.
Job tags: AWS CloudFormation Gitlab Lambda S3 Terraform
Job region(s): South America Remote/Anywhere