Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what’s now to what’s next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
Essential Skills, Role & Responsibilities:
- Total Experience – 5-10 Years
- Experience with design and implementation of CI and CD (preferably worked on large platforms).
- Knowledge of docker , docker-compose and container technology, Experienced at designing, deploying and scaling Docker based production systems.
- Excellent knowledge ansible / Chef / Puppet with experience in building out platform infrastructure.
- Excellent knowledge on Kubernetes
- Excellent Linux OR Windows administration skills
- Strong infrastructure design and management experience
- DevOps work including end-to-end DevOps with modern tools encompassing both Applications and Infrastructure.
- Excellent knowledge of the Infrastructure as a Code (IaC) pattern
- Excellent knowledge of scripting in Linux OR Windows (Bash, Groovy, Python, PowerShell, etc.)
- Good understanding of network design and security e.g. use of firewalls, subnetting etc.
- Experienced at working hands-on, automating everything from deployment to day-to-day management tasks
- Excellent knowledge of Agile practices and Agile release process
- A proven problem solver, whatever the problem might be: Someone who solves their own problems
- Excellent Communication skills
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the solution architect, Test lead and development leads to define the DevOps strategy, automation, release management…etc.
- Facilitate integration between development and customer's environments, enabling continuous integration and continuous deployment of software releases built on multiple technologies
- Supporting the development and testing team in resolving day-to-day deployment and hosting issues
- Defining deployment standards for development team & reviewing delivered build packages for validating the required standards
- Release Management
- Automation Architect
- BE / B Tech / ME / M Tech
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.