Senior DevOps Engineer
Incline Village, NV
You thrive on solving enterprise-level problems and serverless technology is your wheelhouse. You have the vision to empower a collaborative DevOps organization across the company and eventually, around the world.
You want the opportunity to work with a best in class DevOps organization. To play a key role in delivering products and services while sustaining our dynamic culture. To influence the trajectory of an investment management startup that will revolutionize the fintech industry. You want to blaze a legacy that will never be forgotten.
If this perspective is important to you, perhaps you're one of us.
Our Sr. DevOps Engineer will design and build a platform to rapidly deploy microservices and serverless cloud-native architecture on AWS. We're looking for expertise operating cloud architectures at scale and the ability to design and build automation tooling to support enterprise grade multi-tenant systems. Automation experience is a must - everything must be push-button to scale the architecture. You also must be hungry to learn new infrastructure to support the growing needs of our platform.
At this time, Ridgeline does not sponsor work visas.
What will you do?
- Design, build and implement comprehensive DevOps best practices to drive an end-to-end, continuous deployment pipeline
- Define environments, frameworks and standards to ensure quality and consistency of design and implementation
- Bring innovative tooling ideas to streamline technical operations for effective release management and customer onboarding
- Grow our operational prowess by empowering teams to ship and monitor their code through consistent tools and best practices
- Experience designing, coding, and launching enterprise applications with agile development methodologies
- 7+ years experience in a devops role on a 24x7 cloud or SaaS operation team
- Hands on experience with core AWS offerings
- Expertise in multiple CI/CD methodologies and tools
- A background in designing, deploying, monitoring, and maintaining multi-tenant architectures that can evolve with minimal time and material costs
- Infrastructure management and monitoring
- Working knowledge of task automation to help teams manage complex environments at scale
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related discipline
Nice to haves:
- Certifications in AWS and Linux, such as AWS Certified Solutions Architect; Associate AWS Certified Solutions Architect; Professional AWS Certified DevOps Engineer
- Experience meeting SOC2 compliance requirements
Ridgeline was founded by Dave Duffield (co-founder and former CEO of both PeopleSoft and Workday) to develop enterprise software for the investment management industry. We are building an end-to-end cloud platform using AWS serverless technologies.
Headquartered in the beautiful Lake Tahoe Basin with an office in the heart of Manhattan, Ridgeline employees can enjoy the best of both worlds: the tranquility of Lake Tahoe and the energy of the country's financial epicenter.
Our unconditional commitment to our customers and each other creates an environment of respect, trust, and collaboration: we lift each other up in the pursuit of shared goals. If this people-first perspective is important to you, perhaps you're one of us.
Ridgeline is proud to be a community-minded, discrimination-free equal opportunity workplace.Ridgeline processes the information you submit in connection with your application in accordance with the Ridgeline Applicant Privacy Statement. Please review the Ridgeline Applicant Privacy Statement in full to understand our privacy practices and contact us with any questions.