Remote (Central US)
Signifyd leads the world in bringing the insights, innovation and compassion required to foster fearless ecommerce in a time of increasing digital threats. We process more than $100 billion in transactions annually through our network of more than 10,000 merchants selling in more than 100 countries. We focus every day on harnessing machine learning and artificial intelligence in more powerful ways to maximize our customers’ revenue and their security.
None of that happens without the right people.
Our team’s strength is in its diversity and its acceptance of new ideas and new ways to look at challenges. We know humans are not one-dimensional and we celebrate the uniqueness each individual brings to the problems we solve and the culture we create.
Our system infrastructure is 100% cloud based. We practice infrastructure-as-code. Each development team manages their product end to end. We need Devops engineers who can accelerate developer teams, while maintaining low latency and highly available shared infrastructure.
- Manage and own shared infrastructure for Engineering including Kubernetes, Teamcity, Jaeger, Gradle, and internal tooling.
- Automate new and existing processes/environment to build, test and deploy software and infrastructure.
- Be subject matter expert in container technologies, networking, and build tooling.
- Security compliance tasks for SOC2 and PCI.
- Be a part of the standard developer on call rotation. (This rotation is Devops specific; all engineers are a part of it.)
- Developer experience is your first priority; you get excited by unlocking other people's ability to produce at high speed.
- You love rolling up your sleeves and helping others.
- You take an engineering first approach to problem solving.
- You understand that iteration is the way to consistently make systems better.
- You know observability into systems is how we can make them reliable.
- BS in Computer Science or related technical fields.
- 1+ years of experience developing infrastructure for SaaS products
- Strong programming skills in Python, Java or any other high level programming languages.
- Build technologies such as gradle or bazel, especially with regards to caching and mono repo optimization.
- Kubernetes and other container technologies.
- Using AWS.
- Cost optimization of infrastructure in AWS.
- Networking, especially in Kubernetes using a service mesh like Linkerd and ingresses.
- Knowledge of infrastructure tools such as Cloudformation or Terraform.
- Linux administration, performance monitoring and debugging tools.
Our stack: Kubernetes, Java, Python, Terraform, Teamcity, Gradle, Linux