DevOps Engineer (Business Systems)
As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
We are looking for a talented and passionate DevOps Engineer to join Acronis Business systems and processes automation team. Our focus is to deliver Acronis End-Customer life cycle and Product life cycle efficiency, bringing the keystone in Acronis business success.
We are seeking for a person who will help us to develop and enhance tools and applications that supply all Acronis products and provide seamless end-customer experience to thousands of users worldwide.
Your primary focus will be on delivering services that are scalable and maintainable. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Interact with team members to improve our engineers’ tools, technology stack, and application performance and stability.
- Establish, design, perform, and execute comprehensive technical projects to facilitate team’s efforts and goals.
- Design and configure monitoring systems to control the operational status of services
- Plan and manage releases for different services
- Resolve operational concerns through collaboration with upstream support groups and various engineering teams to plan updates on a quarterly or annual basis.
- Troubleshoot production issues to address technical commitments and boost sustainability.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years of experience as DevOps Engineer
- Experience with Python / Golang (at least one of them) language, runtime and tools
- Proficiency in:
- Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes
- Ability to:
- Design and implement CI/CD pipelines
- Automate routine
- Resolve different problems in Linux-based environments o work with REST HTTP APIs
- Diagnose and resolve issues in Linux-based environments
- At least Upper-intermediate English
- Attractive remuneration
- Public Transport Support
- Multisport card
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Free fresh fruits in the office
- Free drinks (Coffee/Tea/Water)
- Free parking slot
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
- Offsite events and parties