Windows Infrastructure Engineer
Fivesky is seeking a Windows Infrastructure Engineer! Are you a Windows expert? Are you strong automating processes with PowerShell? Do you have a deep understanding networking infrastructure? If you've answered yes to all of this, we want to hear from you!
Who you are:
- Have a deep understanding of Windows?
- An expert at scripting with PowerShell?
- Ability to work with Microsoft O365
- Involved in projects working with Rest API's?
- Have done complex Active Directory work?
What you’ve done:
- 5-10 years experience working with PowerShell, Python or Perl (Must be able to script from scratch)
- Worked with Wireshark and network infrastructure tools
- Acted as the business big league player with Windows or Linux system administration
- Brought teams together using communication tools such as Microsoft Teams, Zoom or Slack
What you will do:
- Script from scratch using Powershell, Perl or Python
- Put together technical documentation
- Be the face for vendors and stakeholders concerning collaboration projects
- Bring to life the business communication technology plan
- Implement and maintain cloud and on premise security procedures
- Work in a fast paced environment
- Have fun!
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.