DevOps Engineer, Security
New York, NY
Are you passionate about cybersecurity like securing the infrastructure of a global environment (Authentication and Identity Management)? Then you might be Fivesky's next DevOps Engineer, Security.
Who you are:
- 5+ years as a developer (Python or Java) working on infrastructure automation
- 2+ years ina DevSecOps environment within a Kerberos infrastructure/ authentication, authorization and accounting (AAA).
- 5+ year collaborating with application development groups, technology stakeholders from production support teams.
- 5+ year working within a mixed Operating System environment (Windows/Unix OS platform) with 3+ years of experience with Linux
- 2+ year working with engineering teams within the risk area
- 2+ years engineer a software delivery pipeline using Industry standard DevSecOps processes.
- 2+ years enhancing the monitoring and alerting process and application / infrastructure health and availability.
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
What you will do:
- Automate the Kerberos Infrastructure, developing and providing SDLC coverage for Kerberos applications and software delivery pipeline for Kerberos application.
- Code in Python, Perl, or Java and create APIs
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in New York. The salary is open based on experience and qualifications.