Senior Infrastructure Product Manager
Posted 1 month ago
The Senior Infrastructure Product Manager will be responsible for the product lifecycle of various features. This role is tasked with ensuring that our client's Business digital interactions are world-class, intuitive, smart, integrated, and easy to use. Scope includes Business Voice Edge, Business Voice, Voice edge select and potentially other products associated with voice.
- Define, communicate and reinforce the product vision; make it visible
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define & communicate the product roadmap
- Break down and prioritize delivery of products and features by developing and maintaining the product backlog, user stories, and cross-product dependencies
- Enable incremental delivery of features over multiple releases, minimizing time-to-market
- Elicit, identify, document, and refine requirements from business problems to detailed user stories and acceptance criteria that may include technical requirements
- Lead Sprint planning meetings; explain feature priorities and requirements to the development team.
- Lead the Sprint Review (demo) along with stakeholders to provide fast feedback on sprint results
- Perform acceptance testing for user stories and features
- Lead sprint retrospectives and contribute to continuous process improvement
- Create end user documentation, training guides, and release notes
Additional Responsibilities include:
- Represent the stakeholder and customer needs for a given feature or product
- Define acceptance criteria for the demonstrable features, sprints and releases
- Prepare reports for management regarding project status
- Partner with the Beta Team, Support Teams, and Deployment teams
- Provide feedback and answers for product/feature issues
Location: Reston, VA
- BA/BS degree in a technical field or business; if the degree is in a business field, applicant will need to demonstrate a strong technical background
- 1-5 years working in Infrastructure related Product Management
- 5+ years working in a Product Management role
- Background in advanced networking projects, Voice is a plus
- Background working on high volume web applications.
- Extensive experience writing user stories, backlog prioritization, and sprint team management.
- Experience working on solution that leverage Amazon Web Services, Azure, or other cloud solutions.
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here!
pureIntegration, a systems integration company headquartered in the DC area, serves clients in the fastest growing industries – communications, media, and entertainment. Our industry-focused offerings and collaborative client approach has resulted in a 97% client satisfaction rating. As a leading service organization, we recognize our most valuable assets are our people, both as individuals and how they come together as a whole. As such, we encourage our team members to become fearless in exploring ideas and opportunities to act on them.
pureIntegration is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.