Senior Product Manager, Infrastructure
London, Tel Aviv
Posted 1 month ago
The Infrastructure Group is on a mission to build a reliable, secure, and scalable cloud platform to serve the needs of both internal and external customers. As the Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for leading the product vision for the Infrastructure group, defining a roadmap, and working closely with colleagues across the entire business.
You will work closely with many business functions on the planning and execution of onboarding new customers onto our various SaaS and self-hosted deployment options. You will identify opportunities to influence our plans and priorities through regular customer engagements, and take the solutions you define to market.
You’ll spend your time:
- Defining and communicating the product vision and roadmap for the Infrastructure Group
- Partnering closely with Snyk’s Product Managers across all of R&D to ensure we are accurately translating internal needs into well defined roadmaps and backlogs
- Working closely with our current customers, and potential customers, to build and validate solutions
- Driving internal adoption of our cloud platform capabilities, and identifying and driving the build-out of new capabilities
- Working closely with Infrastructure’s Engineering Managers and Architects to ensure ongoing balancing of product and technical needs
- Tracking and reporting on projects and their associated KPIs, such as the roll out of any new deployment options
- Working closely with engineering colleagues to provide actionable feedback and help guide product development
- Inspiring a Product Thinking mindset across the entire Infrastructure Group
You should apply if you:
- Have proven experience in being a technical product manager
- Have experience working with Cloud Native technologies in an Infrastructure domain. Successfully delivering cloud platforms at scale.
- Have experience in building platforms and products for internal customers, with the ability to drive adoption of these products
- Capable of working with stakeholders at all levels – both internally and externally – to define requirements, gather feedback, and ultimately inspire confidence in the products delivered by the teams
- Have experience in some or all of B2B SaaS, developer tooling or cloud infrastructure
- Communicate proactively, and enjoy working with people from multiple disciplines across engineering, marketing, sales, security, and finance
- Adept at working across multiple teams, with the ability to set a vision and roadmap at a group level
- Are agile and enjoy the speed of a fast-paced, highly engaged startup environment
- Work in a methodical way in tracking progress against desired outcomes
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway
Snyk’s mission is to help developers use open source code and stay secure.
The use of open source is booming, but security is a key concern (https://snyk.io/stateofossecurity/). Snyk’s unique product enables developers and enterprise security teams to continuously find & fix vulnerable dependencies without slowing down, offering seamless integration into Dev, DevOps and DevSecOps workflows. We care deeply about the quality and usefulness of the tools we develop, always focusing on our customers and users.
We are experiencing rapid growth - and we want you to join us! By September 2020, Snyk was already adopted by over 1.5M developers, including multiple enterprise customers (such as Google, New Relic, ASOS and others). Our September 2020 Series D funding round of $200M has put us at over $2.6 billion company valuation.
We believe open source software is a force for good, and we’re building Snyk to make it easier for developers who aren’t security experts to stay secure.