Data Platform DevOps Engineer
Posted 1 month ago
Your tasks as a Data Platform DevOps Engineer at Shopee will include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for feature deployment, integration, and local server architecture and maintenance
- Create and maintain optimal product feature architecture.
- Liaise with data platform engineers and SRE team on feature development, infrastructure management, performance assessment and monitoring.
- Work with stakeholders including the BI Analyst and BI Engineer to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/ Information Systems or any related field.
- Proficient in SQL, Python.
- Sufficient knowledge in IT Operations.
- Sufficient experience in using containerization tool (docker).
- Sufficient in using open-source automation tools (Git, Jenkins).
- Sufficient knowledge in Linux and bash scripting language (especially Ubuntu/Debian distribution.
- Have sound knowledge of data management.
- Have experience related to data architecture or software development.
- Have any exposure in using big data related tools (freelance / solid private projects will be considered).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced agile development environment.
Job tags: Bash Debian Docker Git Linux Python SQL Ubuntu
Job region(s): Asia/Pacific