Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
LAB3 Pty Ltd
Posted 1 month ago
LAB3 at its core is an engineering company who build innovative technology solutions to real world problems. Widely recognised and awarded as the pre-eminent Azure solutions provider in Australia, LAB3 is paving the way for the adoption and delivery of cloud products and solutions and change mindsets around cloud native possibilities.
Azure Cloud, Automation, DevOps, Modern Workplaces, Modern Networks & Security, Data, AI and IoT - it's what we do! ☁
With the growth of our LAB3 engagements comes the need to bring on board multiple DevOps Engineers across the Azure Cloud and Automation space that will support the operations and maintenance of a highly technical environment. This is an incredible opportunity for engineers to take that transition step into a heavy cloud environment but within deeper technologies. These Cloud experts will be able to support, maintain and deliver our technical capabilities across Azure services, delve into the world of DevOps automation and share the visions behind Containerisation with our partners and clients through efficient operations. This is a role where the business exposes you to cross functional practices and expand your expert technical knowledge across Kubernetes, team enhancing abilities, hands on implementation skills and overall delivery enablement and support.
- Support, maintain, operate and deliver the engineering of technical solutions on Azure that address customer's requirements for scalability, reliability, security, and performance
- Develop infrastructure as code on Azure using best practices and implementations for non-production and production environments (Terraform)
- Responsible for escalating the issues, problems, risks, and constraints to the appropriate parties for clarification and resolution
- Manage a steady state of operations in Azure across highly containerised environments (AKS Kubernetes). Hands on end to end experience planning, provisioning, and managing infrastructure
- Undertake infrastructure security monitoring and management
- Work closely with a team of Executives, Principals, Consultants & other Engineers to jointly administer functional design specifications, Azure reference architectures, implementation and assist with other project deliverables as needed.
- Demonstrate a professional ability to work with business stakeholders, manage effective relationships, understand their issues, customer support and deliver appropriate technical solutions.
- Hands on experience with implementing, troubleshooting, engineering, and supporting Microsoft Azure solutions and infrastructure. Demonstrated experience in Azure and Systems Engineering.
- Strong knowledge and experience with ITIL, service management and operations delivery (Level 1-3 support)
- Excellent experience with Azure based system management and maintenance
- Capability to work with DevOps teams, Infrastructure and Cloud solutions.
- Recent and deep experience implementing Azure based systems in an enterprise context.
- Drive and enhance existing Automation / Infrastructure as code practices
- Demonstrates an advanced understanding of Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Virtualization Technology including migrations (VMWare, Hyper-V, KVM)
- Strong Azure Active Directory Skills
- Excellent experience with Azure services such as Azure Monitor, Azure Management Groups, Azure Subscription, Key Vault and Azure policy.
- Microsoft Azure Cloud, SQL, Storage, Cloud identity, Azure Backup, Azure Portal, Active Directory, Azure OMS, Application Layer Gateway, High availability, Load Balancing
- Experiencing supporting and delivering a containerized environment (AKS Kubernetes)
- CI/CD – Terraform (IaC), Ansible, Powershell, ARM, Bash, Go, Python, Chef - advantageous
- Abide by an on-call structure (when necessary)
- Azure trained / certified
- Azure IaaS/PaaS/SaaS - AWS will be considered
- Transcend your career and transition into working across multi-functional teams and adopting the DevOps mindset and methodologies
- Become part of one of the largest Azure shops in Australia and a cloud native focused environment
- Work with a 9-time Microsoft Gold Partner and Awarded Growth company alongside some of the industry's leading tech professionals (we are proud to say we preserve a hub of some of the top talent in this space)
- Be part of a company that is leading the way in specialised areas and partnered on high profile client projects - Greenfield and existing. Learn with us as our core technologies dynamically adapt based on market innovations.
- Consistently be exposed to the latest technologies in cloud native and highly technical environments
- As part of our commitment to providing a supportive working environment that values inclusion, flexibility, diversity and differences, we actively encourage and embrace across all cultural backgrounds, genders, abilities and circumstances.
- Work-life balance and wellbeing is important to us - we are committed to finding the right balance to help you thrive.
- Leadership support - We remain dynamic throughout any circumstance and make sure our people stay secured, protected and understood. LAB3 have built a culture and way of working that allow all our teams to consistently remain resilient.
- Awarded #3 of LinkedIns Top 10 Startups in Australia of 2020 & recognised as CRNs' Largest Growing IT Company 2019.
💥 Ready to disrupt the industry? So are we... so join us in taking that step towards fearing less and achieving more.
Apply to get in touch with our Talent team who will give you a deeper idea around the role, expectations, value, our efficient recruitment process and everything you need to know to make LAB3 an employer of choice (now or for the future!)