Cloud Engineer GCP
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Posted 1 month ago
We are a global transformational consultancy who specialise in cloud migration for enterprise organisations. Partnering with Google, AWS, Microsoft, Hashicorp and Kubernetes across the US, UK and APAC, we are a driving force in the future of DevOps, Cloud and Container based professional consultancy services.
We specialise and support our clients across these five core pillars:
- Cloud Platform Build & Migration
- Enterprise DevOps Transformation
- DevSecOps and Cloud Security
- Cloud Native Software Development
- Data Platforms & Analytics
At Contino you will be getting involved with clients on an internal level, as we partner with our customers to not only uplift their capabilities but to upskill them as well. This is a great opportunity if you want to master your craft alongside some of the best DevOps minds in the industry working across challenging projects.
Required technologies to be successful in this role:
- GCP GKE running windows containers
- CI/CD pipelines and manage node pools
- Fenergo App integration with Google SQL Services
When you are not delivering outstanding value to our clients, you will have the chance to provide thought leadership to the technical communities by speaking at MeetUps and writing blogs, which will enable you to stand out as a leader in this competitive industry.
Currently, the number one focus within Contino evolve around investing in our people (Continis), with benefits such as:
- Competitive salary package along with company bonus.
- Yearly personal learning and development budget to support your career growth (training, AWS certifications, courses etc.)
- Collaborative working environment where every person’s viewpoint is considered - you will really have a chance to make your mark on the business from day one.
- Financially backed business, meaning security and support for new initiatives and global market expansion.
- Pick your own gear before you start - Macbooks, PCs, Accessories etc.!
If you are looking for a position within a dynamic organisation who will give you every opportunity to help develop yourself and your career, apply today. Contino is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to crafting an inclusive and supportive environment for all employees.