Deployment Project Student - Trusteer
Tel Aviv, Tel-Aviv, IL
Posted 1 month ago
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, let's talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
What Will YOU Do?
• You will be in charge of ensuring successful deployment and an excellent customer experience for Trusteer’s customers
• You will manage the customer’s deployment project with Trusteer’s customers, including the integration of Trusteer protections into the customer’s platforms and the setup of Trusteer’s various software to the customer’s specific needs.
• You will work with Trusteer’s product management, engineering, sales, and support teams to resolve any technical issues and ensure a successful deployment.
• You will also continue to support and work with customers after the completion of the deployment process to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction.
• The position is predominantly customer-facing via emails/phone calls
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Admitted student in a recognized academic institute in Israel with at least 3 semesters left to graduation
• Knowledge of common cyber-security attack vectors
• Proficiency in English
• Multitasking, productive and sedulous
• Quick learner
• Ability to work at least 3 days a week (Sunday-Thursday)
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
• Experience with web technology
• Experience working with customers via emails/calls/web-based presentations
About Business Unit
IBM’s Cloud and Cognitive software business is committed to bringing the power of IBM’s Cloud and Watson/AI technologies to life for our clients and ecosystem partners around the world. IBM provides you with the most comprehensive and consistent approach to development, security and operations across hybrid environments—with complete software solutions for business and IT operations, development, data science, security, and management. Our experts and software capabilities help organizations develop applications once and deploy them anywhere, integrate security across the breadth of their IT estate, and automate operations with management visibility. With IBM, you also have access to new skills and methods, governance and management approaches, and a deep ecosystem of industry experts and partners.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Job region(s): Middle East