Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Here at Mindera, we partner with our clients to understand their product and deliver high performance, resilient and scalable software systems that create an impact on their users and businesses across the world. We are proud of our work and we love to learn all and everything while navigating through an Agile and collaborative environment. Our culture reflects lean and self-organization attitude. We encourage our colleagues/Minders to take risks, make decisions, work in a collaborative way and talk to everyone to enhance communication. At Mindera you will get to work with a bunch of great people, where the whole team owns the project together.
As an Infrastructure Engineer you’ll be part of an extremely agile team of developers working with all the pieces of a system. From writing code to spin up cloud infrastructures to driving root cause analysis, all while making sure you have fun learning and building things. We are looking for mid-level engineers with at least five years of experience and an appetite for solving complex problems
Due to the current restrictions of COVID-19, we are a remote first business until further notice.
You're Good At
- Experience in AWS services and technologies
- Good scripting skills (Bash, Python, Ruby)
- Good knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery principles and methodologies
- Agile methodology and DevOps principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
You're Rock At
- Experience of CI/CD tools (Jenkins)
- Experience of infrastructure provisioning tools and processes (Terraform, Packer)
- Strong route cause analysis skills, investigation, diagnosis and reporting
- Strong background in Linux systems
- Understanding how the Internet and Web applications work over and under the hood
- Highly scalable/transactional systems and infrastructures
- Metrics, graphs and everything around monitoring
- Understanding of containerisation principles and frameworks (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Fun, happy and politics-free work culture built on the principles of lean and self organisation.
- Work with large scale systems powering global businesses.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
Our offices are located: Aveiro, Portugal | Porto, Portugal | Leicester, UK | San Diego, USA | San Francisco, USA | Chennai, India | Bengaluru, India