Automation Engineer - Sr. Developer
Kitchener-Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
Founded in 2012, Arctic Wolf is a well-funded security operations center (SOC)-as-a-service start-up with a renowned leadership team and remarkable growth rate. In fact, Arctic Wolf was #25 on the Deloitte Fast Technology 500 for North America in 2019!
The team at Arctic Wolf takes pride in delivering personal, predictable protection from cybersecurity threats to the customers we serve across industries and geographies. As a new wolf, you’ll join the brightest minds in the industry and your unique skills will drive ambitious outcomes whether you support our security intelligence solutions, partnerships, or the Arctic Wolf customer or employee experience.
About the Role:
Arctic Wolf Networks is looking for a talented Senior Automation Engineer to help us revolutionize the way that network security is delivered to businesses. Our hardworking team is passionate about building a cloud-based solution that will solve the real world security problems that IT professionals face. We are an eight-year-old, well-funded, company led by a Silicon Valley founder with a proven track record.
Golang, AWS Cloud Services, PostgreSQL, Docker, Kubernetes, OpenAPI, GitHub
- Enjoys solving technical challenges
- 5+ years of continuous experience in a similar role
- Excited by the opportunity to learn
- Loves automating manual processes
- Experience with automated test infrastructure in a cloud environment
- Experience with computer networking
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-Code technologies
- Works well within a highly collaborative and functional team
- Work with team members to understand existing manual test processes
- Augment and create software frameworks to support test automation
- Develop tools to provide Infrastructure-as-Code to enable automated tests
- Deliver end-to-end automated test frameworks that integrates with API-driven microservices architecture
- Integrate automated test frameworks with existing CI/CD technologies
- Work with team to define and document testing best practices and workflows
What you will have achieved within a year:
- Designed and implemented automated test infrastructure in a microservices architecture
- Prototyped different technologies
- Acquired knowledge and experience in the Network Security arena
- Delivered cloud solutions
- Implemented cross-platform solutions (Windows, Mac, Linux)
At Arctic Wolf, we recognize that success comes from delighting our customers. We believe in being lean – in constantly building, measuring, and learning in all aspects of our business. We truly value people. All wolves are welcome to join the Arctic Wolf pack, with compelling compensation packages, benefits, and equity for employees.
Arctic Wolf is focused on building a workforce that is diverse and inclusive. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. We review all applications.
Arctic Wolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
Arctic Wolf is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful and inclusive environment ensuring equal access and participation for people with disabilities. As such, we strive to make our recruitment, assessment and selection processes as accessible as possible and provide accommodations as required for applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you require any accommodations by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.