DevSecOps - Full Stack Enginner
Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what’s now to what’s next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
• Development languages: Knowledge of server-side programming languages including Net, Java, Ruby and Python.
• Database and cache: Familiarity with DBMS technology, including SQLServer, Oracle, MongoDB and MySQL and caching mechanisms such as Redis, Memcached and Varnish.
• Basic design ability: Including knowledge of UI/UX and basic prototype design.
• Server: Experience working with Nginx or Apache servers with a solid background in Linux.
• Excellent writing and communication skills
• Ability to visualize a proposed system and be able to build it
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.