Infrastructure Security Engineer
New York, NY
Are you passionate about Securing Global infrastructures using the Authentication and Identity Management (AIM) tech? Do you automate Linux environments then you might be Fivesky's next Infrastructure Security Engineer
Who you are:
- You automate Linux infrastructures and have an understanding of Authentication protocols likes Kerberos
- You are hands-on with scripting languages like Python and Perl with some experience with Java
- Based on the requirements, engineer a software delivery pipeline using Industry-standard
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
What you will do:
- 2+ years of experience automating a Linux infrastructure with an understanding of IDM with Kerberos preferred
- 5+ years of scripting experience with Python, Perl, Java, and API creation
- 5+ years of experience with Linux
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in New York. The salary is open based on experience and qualifications.