AWS Senior DevOps Engineer- India Based
AWS DevOps Engineer - India Based
Are you an experienced DevOps Engineer with a passion for technology and learning and have a desire to work remotely? If so, we want to hear from you!
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking an AWS DevOps Engineer to join our team working remotely from India.
- Collaborating as part of an assigned team on the development and testing of solutions, and installing, configuring, and troubleshooting virtual servers and network issues
- Participating in Group Code Reviews, and ensuring proper code documentation
- Supporting the Scrum framework in terms of how you approach your tasks, with the guidance of an Agilist
- Providing customer support when needed (customer facing role)
- Participating in Project Kickoff Calls and Solutions-Delivery Handoff Meetings (customer facing role)
- Mentoring new Engineers on the project team
- Working in Central Standard Time (CST)
- 2+ years’ experience in DevOps and Automation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Associate level certification in AWS (or agreement to obtain within 6 months post hire)
- A desire to engage in continuous learning to ensure knowledge of latest DevOps Technologies and AWS product updates.
- Strong ability to solve problems using code and scripting. Preferably with programming skills in Python, Groovy, Shell or Java
- In depth understanding and experience working with Cloud Platforms
- Experience with IaC or automated builds using CI/CD tools such as: Jenkins, TeamCity, CircleCI, etc
- Experience with container orchestration utilizing ECS, EKS, Kubernetes, or Docker Swarm
- Experience with one or more of the following Configuration Management Tools: Ansible, Chef, Salt, Puppet
- Experience with one or more of the following Databases: PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, RDS
Being a strong believer in Agile principles we believe in the need for T-shaped individuals bringing their diverse experiences to create high performing teams. While the items listed above cover the diversity of subjects you encounter in your day to day work, at present our focus is specifically looking for people with a focus on developing in an environment with high levels of automated testing and strong developer workflows, and writing reusable code.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.