(Senior) Site Reliability Engineer
Wrocław, Lower Silesian Voivodeship, Poland
riskmethods- the intelligent way to manage risk!
Engage with our software and help companies proactively protect money and reputation. Bring in your own ideas to improve our product strategy, closely collaborate with partners and internal stakeholders to make our product even more successful and bring it to the next level.
Are you ready to take an opportunity to jump start you career with the next SaaS champion in Supply Chain Risk Management? Then read this carefully! For our Wrocław office, we are looking for an aspiring and motivated team player as our new
Senior Site Reliability Engineer
What you will do:
- Work in an agile company that develops a successful, AI-based Supply Chain Risk Management application.
- Play a significant role in designing and implementing the new architecture of our systems.
- Provide expert infrastructure knowledge to optimize the setup together with ops-skilled developers
- Work on improving our systems reliability, observability, and security
- Consult developers on application reliability aspects
- Identify common pain points and design solutions
- Share your knowledge and technical expertise across the entire product development department.
What you should bring along:
- You have profound experience working with cloud providers (AWS/GCP/Azure)
- Heroku is a plus
- You have a good knowledge about Postgres, Redis and GitHub
- You have experience designing and setting up CI/CD solutions
- GitHub Actions is a plus
- You have experience working with monitoring solutions like NewRelic or Prometheus
- You have experience working with microservices
- You know how to code in at least one programming language
- Ruby on Rails is a plus
- You have experience in improving web application reliability
- You like to solve complex problems together with your team.
- You have an agile and DevOps mindset and appreciate the agile methodology.
- You do not hesitate to question the status quo.
- You have a strong command of English, as it is our main communication language.
What we offer you:
- An eager, open-minded and international Go Live Team as great work environment!
- Exciting technologies to work with and to support our growing customer base.
- An agile mindset uplifting your personal growth and professional development.
- An impact on our company and the business of our customers by bringing in your own ideas.
- Conferences and trainings to stay up to date with the latest industry updates.
- Plenty of fun, team events, table tennis, kicker, drinks and great colleagues.
If you want to work in an agile environment (not only by doing Scrum), we are looking forward to your application including a cover letter and CV.
riskmethods provides our customers with a cloud-based supply chain risk management solution. Our innovative AI-driven service empowers businesses around the world to proactively identify, assess and mitigate risk in their supply chains to protect revenue and reputation. At riskmethods, we work cooperatively to ensure our customers’ success. We welcome new perspectives, insights and ideas and believe in our people. We offer a flexible working environment including the opportunity to work remote and support each “riskbuster” in achieving their personal goals and in making a difference. Our company values are to think big, get stuff done, hate waste and act respectfully. We are expanding rapidly and are looking for new “riskbusters” to drive our strong growth trajectory.
By sending an application form to riskmethods, you agree to the processing by the Employer/Data Controller of your personal data contained in the recruitment application in order to carry out the recruitment for the position indicated in the advertisement.
If you are not sure whether you have the right qualifications, we encourage you to talk to us. We are looking forward to receiving your complete application, including your portfolio, potential start date as well as salary expectation. In case you have questions, feel free to get back to us at email@example.com