Intern - DevOps Engineer
Remote - North Billerica, Massachusetts, United States
Alert Innovation is looking for a DevOps Engineer to help support our software development automation infrastructure. As a DevOps engineer, you will be part of a talented team of software engineers focused on developing industry-changing solutions.
- Collaborate with other DevOps engineers to maintain a deployment and management strategy
- Develop automation using Shell scripting, Linux, Puppet, etc.
- Work with a variety of automated builds, continuous integration, continuous deployment and test automation frameworks
- Troubleshoot application integration issues with Development teams
- Configuration Management (Puppet, Ansible)
- Source Code Management (Git)
- Infrastructure As Code knowledge (Terraform, Pulumi, Spinnaker)
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Rust/WASM experience a plus
Student in Computer Science, Engineering, or related areaVALUES
All members of Alert Innovation practice the following values as part of their daily responsibilities and model these values as she/he leads or supports their teams.
The Golden Rule: Extraordinarily powerful in its simplicity and depth: “Treat others as you would want to be treated”.
The Power of Person: The contribution of every single person in a company is important, and the performance of the entire company can only be maximized when every person strives to achieve his/her full potential and to contribute to the best of his/her ability.
The Power of Team: The Power of Person becomes amplified exponentially when a group of people working effectively as a team create “performance synergy”, whereby the capacity to perform as a team is much greater than the sum of the individual members’ capacities.
The Power of Truth: We strive to see the world as it is, not as we want or imagine it to be, because only then can we make it better. This core value manifests itself through questioning, probing, testing, measuring, validating, verifying, proving, listening with an open mind, and making fact-based decisions. It also fosters transparency and honesty with others, as well as self-examination and self-honesty.
Alert Innovation is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.