Senior QA / Automation Engineer
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
At Fortanix, we take security very seriously, which means software products that always adheres to quality standards. We are seeking a Software Development Engineer in Test who loves breaking things and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. Somebody who can develop and execute exploratory and automated test infrastructure to ensure product quality and security.
- 8-12 years work experience in software development and software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Strong knowledge of Linux based systems, installation, and bash scripting.
- Hands-on experience with Python.
- Experience with using REST API and testing
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker or Public Cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP).
- Experience with Security testing, Pen testing, Vulnerability testing.
Nice to have:
- Experience in one of hypervisors VMware, KVM/Xen or Hyper-V
- Experience with performance and/or Database testing.
- Competitive compensation plan with significant upside potential
- Friendly culture that brings the best out of everybody
- Great working environment, we believe this in its truest form, "Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed technologists can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has" - Margaret Mead