Infrastructure System Engineer - Linux, Automation
Do you have strong Python development skills with understanding of underlying storage concepts (NFS or NAC or LDAP)? Then you could be Fivesky’s Infrastructure System Engineer in Montreal, Quebec.
What you have done:
• Strong Python Scripting and coding experience with understanding of storage concepts (NFS/NAC/LDAP)
• Basic understanding with Linux such as regular commands or parsing files
• 1-2 years of experience in automation preferred with data processing
• Familiar with Java or C++ programming
What you will do:
• Python Scripting within an LDAP environment
• Development with Java or C++
• DevOps / Agile
• LDAP Architecture design experience
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in Montreal. Salary is open based on experience and qualifications.