Citrix Infrastructure Specialist - remote work possible
Wroclaw, Dolnoslaskie, PL
The infrastructure running industries likes transportation, energy, insurance, banking or healthcare is quickly changing as the world’s relationship with technology evolves. Companies have more choices than ever before between on-premise, off-premise, or a hybrid approach. Our Infrastructure Specialists are responsible for keeping up with these latest and greatest of these changes and using their expertise to deliver solutions that meet the needs of our customers and products.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Currently, we are looking for a Citrix Infrastructure Specialist. The infrastructure running industries likes transportation, energy, insurance, banking, or healthcare is quickly changing as the world’s relationship with technology evolves. Companies have more choices than ever before between on-premises, off-premise, or a hybrid approach. Our Infrastructure Specialists are responsible for keeping up with these latest and greatest of these changes and using their expertise to deliver solutions that meet the needs of our customers and products.
As Citrix Infrastructure Specialist your main task will include:
- Technical responsibility for the Citrix environments
- Creating monthly (incremental and new) packages with documentation
- Installing Citrix and Netscaler updates regularly
- Renew SSL certificates
- Configuring additional network routing on Netscaler
- Creating/Updating new base images using Sysprep or similar tools
- Working with changes
- Maintaining and updating shared infrastructure
- Creating and modifying user groups & policies
- Updating Citrix Hardening Documentation
- Monitoring and managing escalations of open orders and unresolved incidents
- Process optimization
- Internal and external training and certifications
- Upskilling programs, wide possibilities of skills’ development
- Multisport card
- Private medical package (Medicover) and insurance package
- Fresh fruits in the office
- Cinema, ski, and mountain trips for IBMers
- Holiday camps for children
- Discounts for IBMers (for a wide range of services/products)
- Social Fund benefits
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience in Citrix Admin environment
- Experience working on Citrix deployment and Security & Management along with expertise in Citrix- RES
- Hands-on knowledge on user administration (performance tuning of Citrix) along with Infrastructure team to coordinate updates and patches
- Experience on implementation and troubleshooting skills of Citrix NetScaler (Access Gateway, Load Balancing) and XenApp
- Proven ability implementing Best Practices, Optimization, Fine Tuning skills on Citrix Infrastructure
- Proficient in the granular level of monitoring and management skills in identifying potential issues proactively on core Citrix infrastructure
- Demonstrated ability in technical implementation skills on the creation of golden Image (Manual/ Automated Build), vDisk sealing Process (Manual/Automated)
- English B1 (minimum)
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Proficient in working with high availability environment along with alignment to process (ITIL)
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- An ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
- Client facing
- English C1
- German A2
About Business Unit
At Global Technology Services (GTS), we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It's a unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, "What else is possible?" GTS is the place for you!
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Job tags: High availability Load Balancing