Marketing Cloud Engineer - Presales Demo Team
Acquia is looking for a Marketing Cloud Engineer to join our Pre-Sales demo team. The role will provide support for the sales engineers with custom demos, integration configurations, and demo tools to improve scalability. This is an exciting job that mixes working with Acquia Products and other emerging technologies at the forefront of innovation and experimentation - our team is known for innovating and improving many Acquia products.
This is a very unique team - we are the experts in using Acquia’s Products to find creative, new solutions. As a result, our team is composed of highly creative and productive people who work in a stimulating and supportive environment. We deliver impressive results.
We often wear a number of hats and find ourselves doing work on multiple technologies of choice, creating new exciting solutions supporting our Pre-sales team. You will have the opportunity to learn lots of skills and work with several different teams across the company. This role is for a person who loves to dream, envision, and create working solutions that stretch the limit of what is possible.
You will become an expert in our marketing cloud products - CDP, Campaign Studio, and Personalization. You will also focus on data imports and updates to the CDP, building reports and analytics, managing integrations between marketing systems, and making use of ML/AI outputs as part of the larger solution. You will become the voice of knowledge and the hero of the team by delivering solution demos without breaking a sweat.
This is a very unique job on a very unique team. If you are a dreamer, let us know.
- Work primarily with demonstration software to be used in Acquia's sales opportunities.
- Create reusable solutions for demonstrating Acquia’s Customer Data Platform
- Brainstorm and create methods to generate new data into the software
- Work with the field Solutions team to execute on Pilots and Proof of Concepts.
- Support Acquia's Solutions Engineering team, enabling them to demo effectively.
- Learn new technologies such as Hadoop, Integration patterns, etc.
- Interact daily with the team over scrum and Slack/chat channels.
- Become an expert on using Acquia’s Marketing Cloud products.
In order to be successful at in this role at Acquia, you must have the following types of traits & skill sets:
- Strong experience with SQL using any database technology
- Strong experience with some type of scripting language (JS preferred)
- Strong analytical and critical problem solving skills with a high attention to detail
- Relentless drive to build solutions
- Ability to learn about new platforms and technologies unique to client environments
- Experience with drawing meaningful conclusions from large sets of data
- Ability to multitask and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
Nice to have:
The following skills are not necessary for this position but are advantageous to your early success in the role:
- Knowledge of Hadoop, Hive QL, Impala
- Experience with CMS
- Experience in web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, CoreMetrics, SiteCatalyst)
- Working knowledge of email service providers (e.g. Mautic, Silverpop, ExactTarget, Responsys)
- Familiarity or experience with ML/AI technologies
We are committed to continually strengthening our people-first culture within our Acquia family. Acquia is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive environment for all. Our highly motivated team features individuals from a multitude of backgrounds who offer their unique perspectives, starting with their first project as a new hire to their 100th as a manager and beyond. For every step in between, we help Acquians grow by promoting a culture of continuous learning through mentorship, knowledge-sharing, feedback, and more.
Thank you for considering Acquia for your next career move, and we look forward to receiving your application. There’s no such thing as the perfect candidate. So, we’re not looking for someone who matches all of our criteria; we’re looking for someone with the potential to grow outward and upward. Regardless of how much of the criteria you meet, you should apply!
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.