DevOps/Infrastructure and Tools Engineer
Intetics Inc., a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions, is looking for DevOps/Infrastructure and Tools Engineer to work with one of our projects.
About the project: The Protocol Engineering team aims to cultivate an ecosystem of blockchain protocols and tools to enable a more effective and decentralized world. We'll achieve this through working with the Ethereum community to develop innovative enterprise-grade protocols and tools, which are scalable, reliable and easy to deploy.
- Improve and update our deploy pipelines
- Help build infrastructure and tools that make all our developers go faster
- Help build cloud deployment scripts for all the major cloud providers
- Work directly with external clients to build solutions that work for them.
- 5+ years as a Infrastructure + Tools (DevOps) Engineer
- Expert level understanding of Kubernetes
- Deep knowledge of at least one cloud provider (AWS/Azure/Google)
- 2+ years in a client facing environment.
- 1+ years experience working with globally distributed teams.
- Collaborative, communicative and confident in their abilities to work well with all team members at all seniority and skill levels
- Demonstrated ability to work with multiple teams concurrently, across different contexts
- Experience working in a consultative nature directly with Product Development Teams as tools focussed engineer
Bonus Points for:
- Blockchain Experience
- SRE Background
- Production Java experience
- Experience working remotely or with remote teams
- Experience working with Docker
- Experience optimising CI Systems (Travis/CircleCI)
- Infrastructure automation (cloudformation/terraform/ansible)
- Experience following Agile practices
Intetics is a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions built with SMAC, RPA, AI/ML, IoT, blockchain, and GIS/UAV/LBS technologies.
Based on proprietary pioneering business models of Offshore Dedicated Team® and Remote In-Sourcing®, an advanced Technical Debt Reduction Platform (TETRA) and measurable SLAs for software engineering, Intetics helps innovative organizations capitalize on global talent with our in-depth engineering expertise based on the Predictive Software Engineering framework.
Intetics’ core strength is the design of software products in conditions of incomplete specifications. We have extensive industry expertise in Education, Healthcare, Logistics, Life Science, Finance, Insurance, Communications, and custom ERP, CRM, Intelligent Automation and Geospatial solutions.
Our advanced software engineering background and outstanding quality management platform, along with an unparalleled methodology for talent recruitment, team building, and talent retention, guarantee that our clients receive exceptional results for their projects. At Intetics, our outcomes do not just meet clients’ expectations, they have been exceeding them for a quarter of a century.
Intetics operates from 11 offices in 6 countries including US (headquarters), Germany, UK, Belarus, Poland, and Ukraine.
Intetics is ISO 9001 (quality) and ISO 27001 (security) certified and a Microsoft Gold and Amazon Partner. The company’s innovation and growth achievements are reflected in winning prestigious titles and awards, including Inc 5000, Software 500, CRN 100, American Business, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, European IT Excellence, Best European BPO, Clutch and ACQ5 Awards, and inclusion into IAOP’s Best Global Outsourcing 100 list.