Bucharest, Bucuresti, RO
The infrastructure running industries likes transportation, energy, insurance, banking or healthcare is quickly changing as the world’s relationship with technology evolves. Companies have more choices than ever before between on-premise, off-premise, or a hybrid approach. Our Infrastructure Specialists are responsible for keeping up with these latest and greatest of these changes and using their expertise to deliver solutions that meet the needs of our customers and products.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Provide high quality IBM Integration Bus (IIB)/IBM Websphere Message Broker/Websphere MQ technology solutions that address business needs by developing it within mature technology environments.
- Utilize programming methodologies and languages and adhere to coding standards, procedures and techniques while contributing to the technical code documentation.
- Participate in project planning sessions with project managers, business analysts and team members to analyze business requirements and outline the proposed IT solution.
- Participate in design reviews and provide input to the design recommendations; incorporate security requirements into design; and provide input to information/data flow, and understand and comply with Project Life Cycle Methodology in all planning steps.
- Adhere to IT Control Policies throughout design, development and testing and incorporate Corporate Architectural Standards into application design specifications.
- Document the detailed application specifications, translate technical requirements into programmed application modules and develop/enhance software application modules.
- Participate in code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications; identify/troubleshoot application code-related issues; and review and provide feedback to the final user documentation.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 1 year experience with IBM Integration Bus (IIB v9 and above)/IBM Websphere Message Broker and IBM Websphere Message Queue (MQ)/Other Message Queing platforms development and/or adminstration
- At least 1 years experience with Extended Structured Query Language(ESQL) development or oher structured language in development and/or administration.
- At least 1 years experience with Enterprise Application Integration/Service Oriented Architecture(EAI/SOA) in development and/or administration.
- Knowledge about IB/MQ/Other Message Queing platforms monitoring tools.
- At least 1 year experience working with Extensible Markup Language (XML),XMLSchema Tools (XSTL),XML Schema Definition(XSD),Simple Object Access Protocol(SOAP), Web Services Description Language(WSDL), and XML Path(XPath)
- At least 1 year experience working with Simple Object Access Protocol(SOAP) over Hyper Text Transfer Protocol(HTTP)
- At least 1 year experience in Relation Database Connection, Structured Query Language (SQL)
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
Experience in administration platforms on Unix based OS
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Job tags: SQL Unix