London, England, United Kingdom
Digital Shadows is fast growth company with offices in London, San Francisco, Dallas, Frankfurt and Singapore. Our mission is to protect organizations from external digital risks across the open, deep, and dark web. We do this by providing relevant threat intelligence, context, expertise, and remediation that enables organizations and security teams to focus on their core business in the digital era. Our SearchLight™ service combines scalable data analytics with threat intelligence analysts to monitor for cyber threats, data leakage, reputation risks and a whole lot more. You can learn more about us at www.digitalshadows.com or review the Forrester New Wave report where we were named the leader in Digital Risk Protection.
Our innovative platform collects data from the open, deep and dark web using a variety of techniques and then analyses that data for risks to our clients. Our development team is involved in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to implementation and testing.
We are currently seeking a DevOps Engineer to join our Engineering team (based in Canary Wharf, London) to help define and implement the cloud infrastructure and processes required to ensure the highest quality and speed of our development pipeline. As a team, we believe strongly in the importance of GitOps, Infrastructure as Code, Continuous Integration and DevOps as paradigms which deliver the greatest value from our development pipelines straight through to our clients.
- Support the development team in a move from monolithic applications and releases to microservices and independently releasable packages through automation.Proactively identify opportunities to improve developer workflow
- Improve software delivery through automation, process simplification or knowledge sharing
- Provide design and implementation guidance on cloud infrastructure best practice
- Improve uptake of GitOps & Infrastructure as Code across Engineering
- Strong, proven experience with Terraform – if you don’t know your providers from your modules, this may not be the role for you!
- Strong, proven experience with AWS – we use AWS for almost everything, and you will be an integral part of how we design our applications for best usage of AWS.
- Experience with ECS as a container platform
- Strong experience defining and building Docker applications, and scaling image usage across an entire code base.
- Experience working in an Agile team
- Experience supporting a production environment – as part of your sprint team you’ll be responsible for your code and its operation once it goes live.
- Experience working with automation tooling (we use Jenkins with declarative pipelines + Gitlab)
- Experience advocating and encouraging ownership of tooling and process within the wider development team.
- Experience with product selection and decision making, and presenting to stakeholders.
- Competitive benefits package, including equity
- Salary is negotiable on and commensurate with experience
- Spirited, fun office with regular outings/events (in a normal year!)
- Regular hack days
- Like most organisations, we're currently working remotely!
If you have any questions, please contact us on careers[at]digitalshadows[dot]com. Please note that we only accept applications through this online application portal.