Outsourcing Test Automation Engineer
- Plan, review, and execute quality assurance activities in our internal Business Applications and services
- End-to-end functional and nonfunctional test design, planning, and execution (including installation, monitoring, performance, stress, stability, etc.)
- Plan and execute games’ infrastructure integration testing (games features support, performance, and scalability testing)
- Involve in technical and functional specification reviews, impact on specifications and designs.
- Prepare automated test scenarios and pipelines.
- 4+ years of experience as QA engineer
- 2+ years of experience as QA Automation engineer
- Experienced in functionality testing of web-based business applications and REST services
- Experienced in leading end to end quality assurance activities (end to end test planning and execution, bug management)
- Experienced in planning and executing non-functional test planning (load, performance, stability, stress testing …)
- Experience in Python and scripting languages
- Fluent in English.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in a relevant engineering field (e.g. computer science, industrial engineering).
- Location - preferably Bydgoszcz
- Availability - as soon as possible
Job tags: Python REST