Senior Automation Engineer
Cloudreach is the leading multi-cloud services provider. Our mission is to help companies navigate their unique journeys to the cloud and build new foundations for future growth. We’re a team of multi-cloud natives with certifications across AWS, GCP and Azure. Businesses that work with Cloudreach adopt cutting-edge technologies to solve challenges and create new opportunities. Working exclusively on public cloud, we deliver unrivaled value for more than 1000 enterprise clients globally.
Behind our services are our Cloudreachers.
We pride ourselves on being the go-to destination for curious, talented, and driven people looking for unique work experiences to maximize their potential. We are passionate about asking questions, finding solutions, playing with the latest tools & technology, doing our lives' work, and having fun along the way. You can learn more about our innovative culture, global workforce, and Cloudy Values on our website.
We're not content with the status quo. We're here to do things better, and then do better things.
What team will you be on?
You will be part of Cloudreach’s Cloudamize Software team who are industry leading market makers in the next generation of cloud software products from Cost Control & Management tools to awesome multi cloud orchestration platforms.
What will your role be?
The Senior Automation Engineer role is to execute the product testing and quality assurance strategy as set by the Senior QA Manager.
You will report directly to the Senior QA Manager and spend your time working within software development squads as an advocate and implementer of software testing, automation and software development best practices.
You will be working on:
- Design and implementation of new testing and quality assurance systems
- Automated and manual testing frameworks covering acceptance, performance and security testing
- Continuous Integration and Delivery systems
- Cloud hosted software products
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years experience in Python
- 2+ years experience with automated testing frameworks such as pytest or similar BDD tooling
- 1+ year experience with performance testing and monitoring of SaaS applications
- Experience building test rigs with accompanying CI/CD from scratch
- Practical experience with GCP and/or AWS Cloud Platforms. Specifically compute, database, container and storage services.
- Practical experience with infrastructure as code tooling such as terraform or cloud formation.
What are our perks?
- Meaningful and impactful work opportunities at a pioneering, cutting edge cloud services provider
- People-first mentality. We know that you and your mental health & wellbeing are #1. That’s why we give you an uncapped holiday allowance (+ your birthday off!), employee assistance programs, and resources to support your mental health & wellbeing.
- We embrace technologies that unlock agile & flexible ways of working. We respect our people to do their work when and how they work best. Work-life blend is a priority!
- Our dynamic work environment enables autonomy while also promoting a sense of belonging to a global community
- Opportunity for growth & development. Not only will you work alongside and learn from industry thought leaders, you will also be reimbursed for function-based certifications. We’re multi-cloud and proud!
- An inclusive workplace where varying backgrounds, ideas, and points of view are celebrated and the individual is respected, included and empowered to bring their whole self to work
- Transparency in business updates & communications. Whether you’re on the senior leadership team or a brand new employee, you’re an integral part of the team and we’ll make sure you know what’s up
- Recognition-rich company culture where daily wins are celebrated and individuals living out our values are applauded
We strive to remove barriers, eliminate discrimination and ensure equal opportunity through our transparent recruitment process. We are open to all groups of people without regard to age, disability, marital status, gender identity, race, colour, sexual orientation, religion, military status, veteran status or any other legally-protected characteristic.