Berlin, Cologne , Munich - Germany
Cloudreach is the leading multi-cloud services provider. Our mission is to help companies navigate their unique journeys to the cloud and build new foundations for future growth. We’re a team of multi-cloud natives with certifications across AWS, GCP and Azure. Businesses that work with Cloudreach adopt cutting-edge technologies to solve challenges and create new opportunities. Working exclusively on public cloud, we deliver unrivaled value for more than 1000 enterprise clients globally.
Behind our services are our Cloudreachers.
We pride ourselves on being the go-to destination for curious, talented, and driven people looking for unique work experiences to maximize their potential. We are passionate about asking questions, finding solutions, playing with the latest tools & technology, doing our lives' work, and having fun along the way. You can learn more about our innovative culture, global workforce, and Cloudy Values on our website.
We're not content with the status quo. We're here to do things better, and then do better things.
What team will you be on?
Our Cloud Professional Services team helps provide consultative, architectural, program and engineering support for our customers' journeys to the cloud. We support and encourage a collaborative approach to cloud adoption, sharing best practices, helping change the culture of teams and strategic support to ensure success.
What will your role be?
The Cloud Architect promotes Cloudreach services by providing thought leadership internally and externally while enabling innovation using public cloud.
We are looking for a Cloud Architect to drive the adoption of Cloudreach services and to inspire customers to innovate using public cloud. We firmly believe that the technical leadership we provide as architects is only as good as our experiences implementing solutions within the industry.
- Delivering architecture design and implementations in AWS, Azure or GCP
- Focusing on one or more strategic customers to ensure a successful delivery of value.
- Providing overall technical architecture leadership and direction on project engagements.
- Adept at strategic planning with understanding how to identify business needs, problems, and risks.
- Leading and being deeply involved in the hands-on technical delivery of customer projects
- Driving solution architecture and best practices by:
- Contributing to Cloudreach internal tooling
- Producing white papers and best practices guides
- Mentoring other fellow Cloud Architects
- Producing public facing content such as blog posts and presentations
- Implementing PoC’s making use of innovative technology by evaluating trending technologies
- Enabling clients to visualise the possibilities of leveraging public cloud and the path to get there.
- Guides and influences customer stakeholders
- Constantly investigating and evaluating industry trends
What are we looking for?
- Experience with architecting, designing, implementing, and supporting greenfield and/or migration projects using Amazon Web Services public cloud
- AWS Certification is a plus
- Proficiency in most provider-specific services and experience architecting and implementing.
- Deep technical experience in one or more of the following competencies:
- Software design or development (continuous delivery/integration, adoption of DevOps practices)
- Systems Operations / Management
- Enterprise Architecture
- Infrastructure Design
- IT Security and Governance
- Automation and System Orchestration
- Technical Leadership - Provides overall technical architecture leadership and direction on project engagements.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Customer facing experience of a consultative nature.
- Contributes to improve existing knowledge-base content, reusable assets, or best practice materials.
What are our perks?
- Meaningful and impactful work opportunities at a pioneering, cutting edge cloud services provider
- People-first mentality. We know that you and your mental health & wellbeing are #1. That’s why we give you an uncapped holiday allowance (+ your birthday off!), employee assistance programs, and resources to support your mental health & wellbeing.
- We embrace technologies that unlock agile & flexible ways of working. We respect our people to do their work when and how they work best. Work-life blend is a priority!
- Our dynamic work environment enables autonomy while also promoting a sense of belonging to a global community
- Opportunity for growth & development. Not only will you work alongside and learn from industry thought leaders, you will also be reimbursed for function-based certifications. We’re multi-cloud and proud!
- An inclusive workplace where varying backgrounds, ideas, and points of view are celebrated and the individual is respected, included and empowered to bring their whole self to work
- Transparency in business updates & communications. Whether you’re on the senior leadership team or a brand new employee, you’re an integral part of the team and we’ll make sure you know what’s up
- Recognition-rich company culture where daily wins are celebrated and individuals living out our values are applauded
We strive to remove barriers, eliminate discrimination and ensure equal opportunity through our transparent recruitment process. We are open to all groups of people without regard to age, disability, marital status, gender identity, race, colour, sexual orientation, religion, military status, veteran status or any other legally-protected characteristic.