Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
Novetta is seeking a DevOps Engineer and integrator that is excited about solving complex research and development (R&D) challenges for a fully automated security operations center supporting a unique virtualized infrastructure platform. As a project under the Emerging Technologies division, Mission Platform Automation group, the security operations center fully embraces infrastructure as code while shifting to provide continued development and improvement through a CI/CD pipeline. This role would continue to push the boundaries of innovation, shape this cutting-edge technology currently employed by our USAF customer, and provide continued support to National Security interests.
- Design and build features for implementation in the production system and operational employment by our customer.
- Work with technologies such as Terraform, Kubernetes, and Docker.
- Proactively resolve technical hurdles and continue innovative efforts within SAFe development practices.
- Collaborate and communicate with other team members to decompose large tasks into small testable tasks.
- 5+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar role. May include bachelor’s degree in IT, Network or Systems Engineering, or equivalent discipline and 1+ year(s) of professional experience, or associates degree in IT, Network or Systems Engineering, or equivalent discipline and 3+ years of professional experience.
- 1+ year of hands-on Kubernetes experience.
- Experience with software product release pipelines and infrastructure automation tooling or Infrastructure as Code.
- Expertise in at least two of the following technologies: Virtualization, Network Infrastructure, Automation, DevSecOps, and/or
- TS/SCI clearance
- Expert-level experience with automation and CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience employing Ansible playbooks.
- Experience with integrating into a team employing Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Active Secret Clearance
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details, or to submit a referral: bit.ly/NovettaReferrals
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.