Windows Virtual Desktop Deployment Project Coordinator
Are you an exceptional Desktop Support or Help Desk Technician? Do you have strong Excel skills and a keen eye for detail? If so, you may be Fivesky's next Virtual Desktop Software Support Coordinator. The ideal candidate will have experience working with software distribution within an enterprise environment.
What you've done:
- Experience as as a tier 2/3 support engineer in a Windows 10 enterprise environment
- Worked in an Agile environment within financial services industry
- Project Coordination experience
- Have a strong enough background to run PowerShell scripts
- Worked and provided ideas on ways to improve processes where applicable
- Strong Excel skills (macros, lookups, formulas, pivot tables, etc)
- Have an understanding of SCCM deployment practices
- Worked with Virtual desktop & VPN technologies
- Ability to read, understand & parse logs
- Have experience working in a Windows 10 environment
What you will do:
- Work on a team responsible for large scale Virtual Desktop on mobile / laptop deployment initiatives
- Coordinating Technology deployments using SSCM (e.g windows software, security products, 3rd party applications, etc.)
- Extensive use of Excel, Visio, Jive, Jira, SharePoint, SCCM
- Manage all stages of the project life cycle; planning, testing, implementation, and closure -Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams at different locations.
- Post-deployment follow-ups such as metrics reporting, tracking, and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of ITIL
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in Columbus, Ohio. The salary is open based on experience and qualifications.