DevOps Engineer - Trademark Services
Remote, anywhere in LATAM
Be part of one of the top premier provider of clearance and protection solutions for trademark and brand professionals companies in United States. We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join a team of top-notch developers to improve and maintain the tools that monitor, maintain, provision, setup, configure and deploy our client's services.
- Design, deploy and maintain Cloud Infrastructure stacks on AWS.
- Maintain access control and information security.
- Monitoring of the systemic environment.
- Administration of container-based systems.
- Support and operate highly available systems.
- Monitoring and support for servers and clients.
- 4+ years experience in roles with DevOps-related tasks
- Expertise with Amazon Web Services (at scale).
- Experience working with Terraform and Ansible.
- Familiarity with data visualization tools, such as Grafana, Cloudwatch, (Elasticsearch and Kibana).
- Acquaintace with web server/load balancer like Traefik, NginX or IIS.
- Other desired tools: Vagrant, Vault, OpsGenie, Nomad, Consul, Packer, Apache Kafka or alike, will have a daily presence in this Engineer's routine.
- Payment in USD.
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms.
- Remote workshops & activities.