North Charleston, South Carolina, United States
Posted 7 months ago
Spinvi is hiring a DevOps Engineer in Charleston, SC. Candidate must have an active TS/SCI Clearance.
The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for:
- Designing and engineering AWS solutions on a global scale that focus on infrastructure as-code and security
- Developing the automation layer for the global cloud platform
- Designing, engineering and provision cloud infrastructure for new workloads in AWS
- Orchestrating and managing AMI pipelines/lifecycle using AWS, Jenkins, Artifactory, Terraform, CloudFormation, Chef, and Ansible
- Collaborating with global engineering leaders to develop successful solutions that enable smooth cloud adoption
- Providing guidance to the application teams on the usage and implementation of the DevOps infrastructure
- Active TS/SCI Clearance
- Bachelor's degree and 15 years of experience OR Master's degree and 11 years of experience
- Strong experience designing AWS solutions (ideally in a classified environment)
- Security stack experience (ex. Fortify, Twistlock, Anchore, SonarQube and Jenkins)
- Experience with AWS CloudFormation, Terraform, AWS CodeDeploy, Jira, Git
- Experience with DevOps tools, including ElasticSearch, FluentD, Kibana, Prometheus, Grafana, Consul, or Logstash
- Experience with Cross Domain Solution
- Automation of AWS services like EC2, IAM, S3, Lambda, SQS, SNS, etc.
- Strong knowledge of configuration management technologies, preferably Chef
- Proficiency with CI/CD automation via Jenkins, Artifactory, Packer, Vagrant, AWS Code Pipeline
- Experience with container based infrastructure (Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift etc.)
- Experience with blue/green or A/B deployments
- Strong experience in Cloud Computing, with heavy exposure to AWS, C2S,Google,azure,etc.
- Proven experience with cloud infrastructure design (not just deployment or implementation experience)
- Experience with system architecture, Cloud computing, and microservices and nanoservices architecture
- Experience with software development life cycle processes or Agile development, including Scrum, rapid prototyping, or similar rapid development environment
- Experience with scripting languages, including Shell, Perl, or Python
- Experience with API gateways and service meshes
- Experience with RESTful- and SOAP-based Web service
- Long Term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance
- Basic Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Direct Payroll Deposit
- Leave Accrual
- Short Term Disability
- Additional (Voluntary) Life Insurance
- Additional (Voluntary) AD&D Insurance
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Care Plan
- Flexible Spending Account Plan
- Online Training
- AFLAC Supplementary Insurances
Spinvi is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Spinvi does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Spinvi provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Spinvi complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Spinvi expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Spinvi’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.