QA Automation Engineer
Who is Credible?
We believe life’s changes create financial needs for people and that the traditional financial system often puts up unnecessary obstacles. People celebrate major milestones like going to college, getting married, and buying a home. And most of the time, these milestones come with financial implications.
At Credible, we have built a company with the mission of bringing transparency, choice, simple processes and savings to accessing credit for life’s important moments. What you see is what you get. We are committed to being upfront, honest, and clear about your options. There are no mysteries, no hidden fees, and no secret clauses.
Credible is a fast-growing Fintech company that has world-class management, has raised multiple rounds of funding, is generating significant revenue and is disrupting the lending market and helping people save money and get out of debt faster.
About the role
Credible is looking for an experienced and motivated Test Automation Engineer to join our fast-growing engineering team. You will have the opportunity to own key aspects of our automation efforts, establish best practices and experiment with new ideas to deliver the highest quality product to our users. This is a great opportunity for you to join a high-performing team at an early stage company in the heart of San Francisco.
- Create test plans and test cases and perform functional testing on web and mobile.
- Develop and maintain automation test scripts to support fast-paced software delivery
- Create automation test plans and find solutions to improve end-to-end test coverage
- Perform mobile, api and back end testing
- Coordinate with the development team to manage bug fixes
- Independently manage releases and lead testing projects
- Interact with the Engineering, Product and Design teams on a daily basis and be involved through all the stages of development and delivery
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in CS, Software Engineering or highly similar course of study is preferred, but work experience considered in lieu of degree
- 3-5 years experience as Software engineer in Test or Automation Engineer
- Proficiency with Selenium/Java Automation, Cucumber BDD framework.
- Experience using Git, CircleCI and/or Jenkins
- Experience in mobile test automation
- Working knowledge of Agile methodologies desired
- Passion for software quality, and drive to be successful in high growth, fast-paced startup environment
Why work at Credible
We are a fast moving, fun-loving, seriously smart group of people who really care about impacting the lives of our customers. We empower our employees to make decisions, take risks, drive our business and make changes when we don’t get it right. These are our values:
- Exceed Customer Expectations: We provide an exceptional experience to each and every customer that compels them to share it with others.
- Take Ownership: We are trusted to make decisions that are in the best interests of our customers and our business. We think and act like owners. We care – and that makes all the difference.
- Be Curious: We are curious, ask questions, seek to understand and try new things.
- Do the Right Thing: We earn trust by being transparent, respectful and honest with each person with whom we interact.
- Get Results: Results fuel our excitement and we know how our personal accomplishments tie to the success of the company.
- Be Bold: We are courageous and take risks that scare us. Our enthusiasm for experimenting is how we will find the next breakthrough.
We offer competitive compensation, generous benefits, free food and a flexible vacation policy.
But mainly, you want to work at Credible because you believe in our mission and want to have a major role in delivering on it! We look forward to getting to know you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.