Senior QA Automation Engineer
About the Company:
Clarifai is an artificial intelligence company that excels at visual recognition. We do not sell an abstract, futuristic technology - we sell a solution that businesses can use to solve real-world problems. We believe that the same AI technology that gives big tech companies a competitive edge should be available to developers and businesses of any size or budget. That’s why we build products to make it easy, quick, and inexpensive for developers and businesses to innovate with AI, go to market faster, and build better customer experiences.
We have secured $40M in funding up to date, backed by Menlo Ventures, Google Ventures, USV, NVIDIA, Qualcomm, Osage, Lux Capital, LDV Capital, and Corazon Capital. To continue to succeed, we need people like you to join the team!
Clarifai is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
As a Senior QA Automation Engineer at Clarifai, you will collaborate with your colleagues on both the backend and frontend teams to determine the reliability and performance capabilities of components and features of our products.
- Architect our testing system for both integration and performance tests, which will be fully integrated in our CI/CD pipeline
- Acquire and analyze performance metrics, conduct investigations on reliability and performance problems, and make recommendations for improvements of our backend micro-services and Rest APIs
- work closely with the core team to determine missing functionality and performance limitations for new scenarios that we are considering for implementation and release to our customers
What Skills You Bring:
- 3-5+ years of experience
- Experience with various programming languages (ie Python, bash scripting)
- Experience writing and running integration and performance tests
- Ability to programmatically access Rest API endpoints
- Excited to investigate performance problems in public cloud based deployments
- B.S. degree in engineering, computer science or equivalent
Great to have: