Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. Since 2011, our gaming titles have been downloaded more than 2 billion times providing fun to millions of people, every day, everywhere.
We are not done yet. We aspire to develop games that will be remembered by generations. To achieve this goal, we pursuit to be best-in-class in each of our major disciplines: Product, Engineering, Art, Marketing, and Data. That’s why we are rapidly expanding and building talented and passionate teams in our offices in Argentina, Brazil, Ireland, and US.
About the Team
The Corporate Tech Team at Wildlife is reinventing itself. We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and our culture. We are data-driven, truth and excellence-seeking enablers of growth and scalers of talent. We want to build a company and a culture where everyone thrives. We're looking for talented professionals that see the uniqueness of our opportunity, are excited by the challenges and are creative in addressing them.
About the Role
Our Corp Tech team is looking for an Infrastructure Analyst to help us develop networks and systems as we expand our operation throughout the globe. The right person will be comfortable in a take initiative environment, loves solving people problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing environment.
Who you are
- Self-driven. You have a go-getter attitude, exceptional organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks. You don't get easily overwhelmed..
- Excellent organizational as well as verbal and written communication skills. Be able to interact with all levels of management and staff.
- You're hands-on, in the right ways; willing and able to do what's needed, no matter the task in order to learn and find creative and unusual solutions.
- You are motivated by the value you generate to the business, not just the accuracy of your models.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- You're flexible, bold, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
- You are a team player. You're willing to help out wherever needed.
What you'll do
- Monitor, improve and troubleshoot LAN/WAN (L2/L3) using Cisco devices globally
- Monitor, improve and troubleshoot Wireless networks using Cisco Meraki globally
- Plan and implement Linux servers for a variety of use cases and needs
- Pro-active monitor the entire infrastructure and, improve our monitoring system
- Interact with partners and co-workers in Portuguese or English around the globe to install, configure and/or troubleshoot our infrastructure
- Work on cabling and fiber optics needs for existing offices and new ones
- Monitor and deal with security incidents collecting data from firewalls
- Install, configure and support RA-VPN and site-to-site
- Keep the infrastructure documentation up to date
What you'll need
- Expert knowledge in LAN and WAN using Cisco devices
- Expert knowledge in wireless networks
- Solid knowledge in security and firewalls
- Solid knowledge in Linux
- Fluent English
- Experience with Cisco Meraki Wireless and Cisco Firewalls
- Good knowledge in cabling and fiber optics
- Experience in cloud computing
- Experience with data center cabling and capacity planning
- Linux, VMware certifications
- Programming capacity in an infrastructure setting (Powershell, Bash, Python, REST APIs)
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives.