Windows L3 Desktop Infrastructure Engineer
Are you the go-to person when your company has Windows issues that no one else can figure out? Do you have expert knowledge of the Windows Desktop Infrastructure, and a background working on enterprise Desktop initiatives? If yes, then Fivesky is very interested to speak with you, our next Level 3 Windows Desktop Infrastructure Engineer !
- Work with and become proficient in a variety of enterprise technology from Microsoft, IBM, Citrix, VMWare, HP.
- To be part of a talented global team applying Agile principles and a ‘Follow the Sun’ support model.
- Bring your own experience to bear while contributing to or leading regional and global projects.
- Assume responsibility in a gradual manner, fully supported by your teammates all the way.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Mobility opportunities between squads.
You Will Be:
- Working in agile squads providing Level 3 support for the backend systems which manage windows endpoint and work on various project focused on remote computing, Office365, SCCM and endpoint security.
- An escalation point for our L1 and L2 team as well as other supporting teams with PowerShell when needed.
- A strong background in Level 3 Microsoft Windows operating systems administration, in a demanding enterprise organization.
- Experience with one or more enterprise management tools, such as SCCM.
- Agile experience, MCDST certification, strong scripting skills in PowerShell and automation.
- Experience with Active Directory in a large-scale environment.
- Strong knowledge of network protocols.
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.