ML Infrastructure Architect
Behavox is shaping the future for how businesses harness their most important raw material - data. Our mission is bold: Organize enterprise data into actionable information that protects and promotes the business growth of multinational companies around the world.
From managing enterprise risk and compliance to maximizing revenue and value, our data operating platform presents a widespread opportunity to build multilingual, AI / ML - based solutions that activate data for every function within a global enterprise.
Our approach is unique, and it’s validated by our customers who tell us to keep forging ahead because no one else is aggregating, analyzing, and acting on data to uncover opportunities or solve problems quite the way we are.
We are looking for fearless innovators who have an insatiable appetite for building what no one has built before.
About the role
Building the right AI/ML Infrastructure means making the right decisions that support the ongoing cutting edge research, development, testing and shipping of AI/ML models to production. We are looking for builders, and makers that will not just help build our AI serving Infrastructure but take the domain to the next level. You will be touching tools like Airflow, MLflow, Docker while building a scalable serving infrastructure for machine learning models built with frameworks like pyTorch and TensorFlow, while pushing the limits of our infrastructure and of Artificial Intelligence.
What You'll Bring
- Enterprise-level architect experience building/shipping large scale microservices infrastructure
- Strong Python and enterprise Java programming experience
- Experience in building, designing, and hacking high-load distributed data processing systems, preferably involving search, NLP, graphs or other related machine learning related domains
- Experience building and scaling python microservice based application / infrastructure using technologies like Docker, Redis, Kafka, RabbitMQ etc
- Understanding of DevOps culture (CI/CD, Ansible, Jenkins)
- Familiar or willingness to learn more about python machine learning ecosystem, numerical optimization libraries, like numpy, pandas, dask, cython, numba, pybind11, tensorflow, pytorch
What we offer
- A truly global mission with a passionate community in locations all over the world
- Huge impact and learning potential as our aspirations require bold innovation
- Highly competitive compensation with 100% bonus pay already integrated
- Benefits include fully covered health coverage for employee and family
- Generous time-off policy and flexible work schedule
- World class relocation assistance
About Our Process
We take Talent very seriously and we are building a community of extraordinary individuals working together in very high performing teams. We also know that the best Talent always has options so we believe that the process has to be a two way assessment - the company AND the candidate assessing the business needs alignment, the career next step alignment, and the cultural alignment.
During the process we will begin by exploring the core factors regarding salary and location along with core experience and skills and values alignment. We will then deep dive explore the critical technical competencies we have identified for the role, and then we will deep dive in behavioral competencies.
The most aligned candidate will then be asked to do a practical work task simulation activity so we can make sure that you will enjoy the kind of work the role requires, and this task will typically be presented and discussed with a group of colleagues and managers. Finally we will ask you to meet with a number of our senior leaders to make sure that you are making the most informed call possible.